Applying for Graduation
Associate degree students should apply for graduation the semester prior to the expected graduation term. Bachelor degree students must apply to graduate when they reach 90+ hours (including in progress hours) . Graduate students must go to The Graduate School for graduation procedures.
Step 1: Apply through EKU Direct
- Log in to EKU Direct
- Click "Student Services and Financial Aid"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Apply to Graduate"
- Apply to graduate for the term you will complete your last course.
Step 2. Create a graduation plan in Degree Works
- Find degree works tutorial at http://registrar.eku.edu/degreeworks-video-tutorials
- Click on "Creating a Customized Plan" video link
- Consult with your advisor or call your Academic Administrative Specialist with questions.
Step 3. Monitor your EKU Email
After your application is processed your academic administrative specialist will email you regarding your graduation requirements.
Step 4. Inform your Academic Administrative Specialist if your plan changes.
Contact your Academic Administrative Specialist if there are any changes to your degree plan, diploma mailing address, or diploma name.
A graduation fee of $50.00 will be billed to your EKU account.